Welcome OLG Alumni! We are so happy you’ve found us. You are a valued part of our 50 year history and we love connecting with you. There’s a lot happening at Our Lady of Guadalupe — and this is the place to stay up to date.
The future of OLG will be stronger with your presence and support. You can participate in a few different ways:
- Sign up to receive updates about the school, the church and the alumni program. Use the online contact form below to subscribe.
- Update us on how you are doing. Complete the on-line OLG alumni form below.
- Consider supporting OLG through gifts of prayer, time and/or financial support. Email us at email@example.com to inquire.
- Attend events at the school and church. Click here to see the calendar and latest events.
- Share your testimonial with us. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to visit our testimonial page with easy questions you can answer.
We now have the beginning of a database which we intend to use to build a network of former students, parents & staff. We’ll be forming an Alumni group and would love for you to be a part of it.
In addition to our local alumni efforts, we are part of the Catholic Alumni Partnership (CAP), which is a collection of Catholic Schools nationwide reconnecting school alumni to help secure the future of Catholic education for generations to come. Please visit their website at https://catholicclassmates.org/
Please stay in touch with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Message Alumni Coordinator
Want to receive updates on Alumni events? Would you like to share to other alumni how you are doing? Please fill-out the form below.