By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
a. Standards of Discourse. In any interaction with this site, visitors agree to refrain from:
- using language that can be generally construed as offensive, derogatory, judgmental, demeaning or humiliating
- “flaming,” or “spamming,” or any practice that floods an individual with unwanted and/or derogatory communication
- comments, statements or terminology that can be construed as disparaging towards another’s race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, immigration status, presumed ideology (e.g., “conservative” or “liberal”), or religious affiliation
- online shouting, that is, USE OF ALL CAPS IN ANY MESSAGE
- linking to offensive sites, including those that are pornographic, racist or which advocate violence or prejudice against any group or individuals
- disclosing private information about others
b. Violations of Gospel Standards. In line with the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, this website exists to advance the Good News of Jesus Christ and the building of the Kingdom of God. Therefore, the School retains the right to remove communications and/or block interactive participation from anyone whom it decides has objectively violated Gospel standards of conduct, sensus fidei or consensus fidelium, whether or not such violations are enumerated above, without intended detriment to that individual’s intent, faith or reputation.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Our Lady of Guadalupe School’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Our Lady of Guadalupe School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Our Lady of Guadalupe School at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Our Lady of Guadalupe School’s web site are provided “as is”. Our Lady of Guadalupe School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Our Lady of Guadalupe School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Our Lady of Guadalupe School or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Our Lady of Guadalupe School’s Internet site, even if Our Lady of Guadalupe School or a Our Lady of Guadalupe School authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Our Lady of Guadalupe School’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Our Lady of Guadalupe School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Our Lady of Guadalupe School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Our Lady of Guadalupe School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Our Lady of Guadalupe School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Our Lady of Guadalupe School of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Our Lady of Guadalupe School’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.